$100,000 - $130,000
Our client are an Enterprise AI company that uses AI and Machine Learning technologies to help our customer automates human tasks. We are looking for a Senior JAVA Developer to join our team. Like any job, it has its pros and cons. Let's talk about the Cons first:
1. We are growing fast, so you will need to keep up with the pace and hit the ground running.
2. We are a young company that gives the large AI companies a run for their money when it comes to solving enterprise automation problems. What this means for you is that you need to be prepared to deal with some of the best competitors on the planet and win. It’s not necessarily a con but it can get pretty intense. Let's just say this is not a job for the faint-hearted.
3. Our team is spread across three continents-you will need to be comfortable coordinating things across US, Europe and India.
With the cons out of the way, let’s talk about the good stuff.
1. We are a team of about 200+ people, so while we are young - we are not a start-up.
2. The work is challenging, and you will work directly with our management team.
3. There are three levels of people in our team - those who do the work, those who can fix things when they are not working and the ones that can own outcomes.
If you have read this far, then you may want to know what background we would like our JAVA Developer to have. We have made a list, here it is:
What You'll Be Doing
• Functions as an individual contributor and works under moderate supervision with clearly defined guidelines and direction
• Write create clean, effective and unit testable code for simple or complex user tasks.
• Work in an agile, rapid development environment.
• Document and demonstrate solutions as required
• Participates in internal solution design discussions with other team members
• Documents software component specifications in detailed technical design
• Develops code in accordance with the system design and coding standards with minimal supervision
What you should have
• Minimum of 6 years total experience as an engineer doing development with Java/JEE, RESTful web services using JSON.
• Delivery experience on Web application development in all phases of SDLC. (Requirements, Coding, Design and Implementation)
• Experience with NodeJS and a good understanding of event driven architecture is important • Should have strong technical skills with a good grasp of OO concepts and design patterns
• Strong knowledge in Java, Advanced Java, Spring, Spring Boot.
• Strong knowledge in Webservices(REST) and Json.
• Must have experience with tools/frameworks for Agile processes such as Github, Jenkins and Maven
• Exposure to build application services on Amazon cloud services
• Engineering or Masters degree from a reputed university
• Ability and willingness to continuously learn, explore and master emerging technologies.
• Very good communication, analytical & problem-solving skills.