The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization exam tests candidates' skills and knowledge in the use of Red Hat Data Virtualization to integrate multiple data sources.
Someone who holds a Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization is able to perform the following tasks:
- Start, stop and manage deployments on the Data Virtualization runtime
- Model and create federated views from divergent data sources including flat files and relational databases
- Transform data from divergent data sources to create new, business ready data views
- Create virtual procedures to provide customized and/or optimized data views
- Use effective techniques to improve the performance of federated data views
- Expose federated data as RESTFul services
Course Code: EX450
Want to find out more about this course? Apply below and you will get a breakdown of the content.