This immersive and extended-hour boot camp, led by Global Knowledge Azure experts, will provide you with the knowledge and skills required for understanding the architecture, services, tools, and portals of Microsoft Azure. You will then capitalize on those skills and accelerate your Azure experience at the end of each day.
The evening hours of this boot camp are designed to reinforce what was learned during the day through targeted real-world scenarios, guided group exercises, and competency-based challenges. These activities will help you understand how to best address this ever changing cloud service and how to immediately apply Azure best practices to your enterprise environment.
Additionally, this boot camp will assist in your Microsoft Specialist 70-533 exam preparation, as the scenarios address specific exam objectives. It includes access to our Microsoft Boot Camp Exclusives, providing indispensable certification exam prep and you will also receive the exam voucher required for certification.
This interactive training can be taken from any location, your office or home and is delivered by a trainer. This training does not have any delegates in the class with the instructor, since all delegates are virtually connected. Virtual delegates do not travel to this course, Global Knowledge will send you all the information needed before the start of the course and you can test the logins.
Experience with or knowledge of:
- Network configuration including TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Creating, configuring, deploying, and monitoring a website on IIS
- Active Directory concepts including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP
- Database concepts including tables, queries, SQL, database replication, and database schemas
- Resilience and disaster recovery including backup and restoration, operations, and clustering