This course provides individuals with the skills to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. Additionally, this course focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers upgrading from earlier versions, and administration tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
Want to find out more about this course? Apply below and you will get a breakdown of the content.