This course provides SharePoint developers the information needed to implement SharePoint solutions using Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Service MMS, Business Connectivity Services BCS, Enterprise Content Management ECM, Web Content Management WCM, Social Computing features and SharePoint Apps.
- Completed course 20488A: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (or equivalent knowledge).
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
Want to find out more about this course? Apply below and you will get a breakdown of the content.