Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Job type: Permanent
Salary: €70,000 - €100,000 Base - €140,000 - €200,000 Comms uncapped
Our client is the leading employee engagement company in Africa with more than 30 blue-chip clients across many market sectors. They have ambitious plans to grow our business internationally. In March 2019, they were named the Best Digital Company in Africa’s Tech Week and are now broadening their horizons in Europe. For the set-up of our Dutch subsidiary in Utrecht (near Central Station) we are looking for a full-time:
Business Development Manager
The Business development Manager will be responsible for building a strong growth focussed business in Europe starting in the Dutch market and in due time will be broadened to other EU countries like Germany, France and/or Spain.
The executive we are seeking needs to have a high reaching network and be very comfortable presenting to the C-Suite in the blue-chip organisations that we are targeting namely Shell, Unilever, Maersk etc.
The very nature of a start-up in the launch phase, means that the tasks will cover a broad spectrum and that you will enjoy lots of freedom to get the job done! The main tasks and responsibilities, amongst others, will be:
· Growing and Building and maintaining contacts with local Customers and value added resellers;
· Preparing annual Business Development Plans, reports and budgets;
· Providing market intelligence about the local markets assigned to you;
We are looking for someone with:
· A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related (sales/marketing/PR) role in the SAAS industry (C-suite blue chip sales);
· A degree level education (HBO+) or higher, preferably in finance of engineering;
· A hunter’s mentality;
· Ability to be flexible and to work independently;
· Fluent Dutch and English, a third European language such as German, French or Spanish is an advantage.
An exciting environment to grow and develop your skills whilst taking on lots of responsibility, and market conform salary with company options. The opportunity to be part of an amazing culture: passionate, tenacious, ambitious and high energy that is committed to hyper growth – both for itself and for it people.