Job title: Web Developer
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Location: London(Green Park)
Cloudwise are currently working for an exciting non-profit organisation in London. Our client is looking to hire a Web Developer. This opportunity allows you to work in one of the UK’s unique places to work. This role is working with the newest technology’s and being able to be a part of a brilliant team of developers.
The Web Developer will take charge of the technology aspects of the programme while working closely with the CEO to plan and implement new features; troubleshoot issues; and conduct evaluation analysis.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience
The Web Developer must have an interest in both education and the digital world. The requirement for strong technical skills is imperative for this role, as is the ability to solve problems, multi-task and work efficiently. Evidence will be sought for code samples or GitHub profiles or links to projects/websites created by the applicant. Please provide relevant links in the application form.
· Demonstrable experience working with Laravel 5+ (PHP 7.1+)
· Experience with MySQL database administration
· Experience managing and configuring cloud based infrastructure
· Strong understanding of the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
· Confident writing Unit and Feature tests (PHPUnit)
· Familiarity with Redis
· Familiarity with Git
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience leading a team of developers
· Sound understanding of UX and UI
· Ability to write technical documents to a high standard
· A good understanding of security best practices
· Track record delivering attractive, user friendly web applications at scale
· Management of development lifecycles (from initial ideas, through storyboarding and planning to delivery, testing and maintenance)
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience developing web applications, preferably using PHP