C# .Net Core Developer
Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
Location: Brixton, South West London
We're looking for an experienced and versatile C# developer for a funded start-up that is doing some exciting work within the emerging adventure travel sector. We use the latest technologies and harness the power of the cloud and serverless computing to bring reliability, efficiency and speed to everything we do.
We want a motivated, upbeat and ambitious person, looking to grow your career alongside the founders of an exciting start-up. You'll get your hands dirty with more than just coding so be prepared to help create the development culture and processes all the way from design decisions and coding standards through to QA and DevOps.
The role will mainly involve developing API’s and applications to support our operations on the website and the data management behind the scenes.
In return, we offer a generous salary plus equity options. We are very flexible with hours and you can also work from home from time to time.
Here's the kind of person we're looking for:
● Positive attitude and excited to get down to work every day
● An enjoyment of all things code and technical that finds you reading up or experimenting, even in your own time
● Have tons of initiative and a common sense approach to technical issues
● Able to balance your desire for the perfect technical solution with a realistic approach to simplicity, time and cost concerns
● Happy to work in an informal, entrepreneurial setting where processes are still being created - you can help to create the dev processes yourself!
● A contributor to the entire dev life-cycle including devops
● The kind of person to get involved with open source projects and sharing your knowledge
● A devotee of the KISS principle
These are the skills we need:
● C# (with .Net core)
● Entity framework
● AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB
● Unit Testing/TDD
● SOLID and DRY principles
● Redis or other NoSQL
As always, we welcome anyone from any background or walk of life to apply. All we care about is that you have the relevant skills and experience, lots of integrity, and that you are eligible to work in the UK.