IT Manager, Windows, Networking, VOIP
£50,000 - £70,000
About the role:
Our client are a leading food entrepreneur business, bringing food packages to millions across the UK. Food and tech is at the heart of what they do. Using industry-leading technology, they’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 they’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
To support our continued growth, they’re looking for an experienced and hugely talented IT Manager to lead the continued evolution of our IT systems and ensure that our technology is supporting the business as it scales.
As an IT Manager, you’ll be responsible for all the hardware and software that the team uses on a daily basis to do their jobs effectively, ranging from laptops, VOIP systems to software tools such as G Suite, Slack and Confluence. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Operational Systems, CTO and wider team to help shape the future IT systems and processes internally.
Powering the business through technology innovation – You will also take ownership over the technology our teams use on a day to day basis. From email to laptops to collaboration software we want to make sure our people have the best and most secure tools to do their job.
Supporting the team - Making sure users have the access, tools, and skills they require to do their jobs you will be the go to person for technology queries.
Ensuring we are working securely - Making sure that our data is safe, that our hardware is configured correctly, the correct processes are in place and working with the wider team to make sure we are following security best practices.
· Proven track record managing IT services across multiple sites in a fast growing environment
· CCNA certified or above networking skills
· Experience managing firewalls, switches, WiFi & VOIP equipment
· Experience and good knowledge of Azure and AWS
· Awareness of compliance standards, including PCI-DSS and GDPR
· Experience driving IT support resolutions across multiple sites
· Experience managing IT vendors
· Experience managing the security of hardware, networks and data
· Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
· An excellent communicator
· A committed leader and team member to support and drive projects across the business
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re inventive, a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve the company, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
They are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of their business. Currently employing over 20 nationalities and think it's deeply important to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation. We know, based on research, that some people are less likely to apply for this role. Please consider the above bullet points as guidance (our perfect candidate may not meet 100% of them) and if you feel you would be suitable for this role then please get in touch.
They also feel it’s massively important to hire adults and give them the freedom to get things done. We don't judge your performance by hours at your desk, but by the impact you have. While our office hours are 9am to 6pm, as long as people attend the morning stand-up for their squads the hours are flexible around this. Our only requirement is that you follow our ownership principles and Put the company First. Flexible working is widely practiced, but we are not a remote company and the majority of the time should be based in our Shepherd's Bush office.
· Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
· Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
· Discounted Food boxes - 40% staff discount on Food boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
· Healthcare via Babylon Health
· Access to the Inhouse Academy training courses
· Gym Membership
· Cycle to work scheme
· Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
· Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
· Friday socials - Wine, beer and soft-drinks