Technical Support Engineer III – French Speaking
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Our client is a leading technology vendor, with over 10,000 employee’s globally. Working from their European HQ, you would be part of a thriving multilingual team providing first class support to their business customers across onsite and cloud technologies. Their products are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
They’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. They can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud
· Respond to situations where product support has been unable to solve customer’s technical issues.
· Provide a high level of proactive and reactive services by building relationships with the customer to best serve their needs.
· Work collaboratively with customers in potentially stressful situations, while providing professional and courteous technical expertise.
· Work with customer and other technical teams to define technical problems, determine solutions and assist customers in implementing the fix.
· Provide technical feedback to engineering concerning product changes and enhancements; or design, reliability, maintenance problems, or bugs. Work with development engineering to enhance product features based on customer issues
· May be called on-site to assist in complex technical solutions requiring changes to core functionality, and systems operation.
· May be involved in customer installation and training.
· Create tests, tools, and diagnostic procedures for use by product support personnel.
· Represent the business in support meetings with the customers.
· Create documentation and post-mortem analyses of escalations.
· Share core knowledge with team members through trainings
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills in French.
· Demonstrated excellent customer service experience working with customers in high stress situations on complex problems.
· NetApp E-Series hardware and software experience.
· Creative approach to problem solving.
In-depth knowledge of
· UNIX configuration, administration and technical support.
· Linux container administration
· E-Series hardware and firmware low-level troubleshooting.
· Windows 2008/2012/2016 configuration, system administration and technical support.
· Troubleshooting block storage access protocols (FC, SAS, iSCSI).
· SAN storage and surrounding infrastructure (Brocade, cisco).
· RAID and storage concepts
· Network architectures including the roles of routers, and switches
· Virtualization hypervisors troubleshooting (VMware, Hyper-V, Etc.)