Málaga, Andalusia, Spain · Operations
Our client, a global leader in e-commerce, media and entertainment, is seeking an engaging a skilled DevOps Engineer. Our dynamic team doesn't just embrace new technology, we develop ground-breaking products and brands to support our international gaming platforms. Our mix of legendary brands and gaming platforms are supported by a diverse group of professionals in all facets of media, marketing and other corporate operations.
Collaborating closely with colleges across different teams, you will be working toward an automated, secure and scalable delivery pipeline and to streamline the development process. You should be able to quickly and effectively identify and troubleshoot production issues.
You will be an active observer of technology trends and have willingness to adopt new and current tools, technologies approaches in a fast-moving online industry.
· Over 2 years relevant experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Linux-based production systems.
· 2 years of automatically provisioning, configuring and deploying environments
· with at least 1 year of experience with Ansible or similar tools.
· Solid Continuous Delivery experience (Jenkins + IaaC like job DSL or 2.0 Pipelines).
· Experience with at least one of virtualization/cloud Development language skills (Python or Java/Groovy is a must, Node.js, Angular will be a bonus).
· Experience and belief in Agile principles such as Kanban, Scrum, TDD/BDD.
· A Can-do attitude, willing to take ownership and a desire to resolve problems.
· Time management, communication skills.
· Fluent English.
· Open-minded and ready for rapid changes
· Drive for continual improvement
· Strong communication skills (excellent at explaining technical concepts to non-technical people)
· Ability to work in multitasking mode
· Capable of building a product without a lot of direction
· Working for a leading start-up
· Working alongside a very talented team
· of data scientists and engineers
· A competitive salary
· Health insurance
· Preferential gym rates
· An awesome office environment in Málaga
· Office next to the beach
· Convenient transport links
· Flexible working time
Please submit CV's in English.