Telesales Manager (×1)
Wimbledon, London, UK
Permanent GBP 40,000.00 to GBP 50,000.00
Senior Sales & Business Development role within the IT & Services industry
What will you be doing?
We are looking to recruit a motivated and passionate B2B Telemarketing/Lead Generation Manager based at our head office in Wimbledon, London.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is integral to driving new business growth within Our Client and involves; day to day management of the lead generation team of 4 New Business Development Executives (NBDE), recruiting, training, mentoring, reporting, data management and working with marketing to support Field sales at events and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track-record in lead generation team management and be able to demonstrate a proven approach to achievement of targets.
· Deliver qualified meetings in line with monthly and quarterly targets.
· Ensure the split of qualified meetings is across identified vertical sectors such that volume targets are met and targets for specific industry sectors are achieved.
· Day to day mentoring and team support (answering ad hoc questions) addressing any coaching requirements arising.
· Ensure that all appointments booked by NBDE team are booked and confirmed in line with booking procedure.
· Production of a Telemarketing brief for all campaign activity.
· Ensure NBDE team are aware of our main competitors and their positioning in the marketplace.
· Manage the lead generation prospect data within CRM, including re-allocating and recategorising of data, ensuring the team keep all prospect records up-to-date such that it provides accurate information on Telemarketing and Lead Generation activity to the Marketing Director.
· Identify training and skills gaps within the team and put improvement plans in place and/or manage performance where required. Manage and motivate the team to hit their daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI’s by following best telemarketing practice.
· Recruit and train new New Business Development Executives.
· Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly team performance reports.
· Production of monthly commission and quarterly bonus payment reports.
· With the Marketing Director, NBDE team leader and Head of UK Sales input into the annual marketing and sales forecasting process and set realistic targets for his/her team.
· Assist marketing with lead generation events (approximately six seminars and exhibitions a year) by managing the target audience communication list and assisting at the events.
Key skills & experience
· Proven team management in B2B telemarketing or telesales for outbound lead generation campaigns.
· Experience in building and growing a pipeline of prospects in new business, and generating qualified meetings.
· Experience of motivating, coaching and training teams.
· Proven ability to produce reports (campaign performance).
· Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems for data management, including data manipulation and extraction
Who are Our Client
Our Client means a diverse collection of things, which together, make something beautiful. That's how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who've come together to achieve something - well beautiful. Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
Our Client are pioneers in recruitment software and have a 100% focus on talent acquisition. Our products accelerate and improve the entire process of finding, attracting, engaging, assessing and hiring the best talent