· Salary £40,000 to £60,000
Are Client are a SaaS company who develop software, hardware and apps, that allow customers to buy and present tickets for public transport on their mobile phones. This means no more waiting in line at ticket machines or needing to carry cash. Our apps are deployed in cities around the globe, including New York, London, Los Angeles, Sydney, The Hague and many more. ~100 people at offices in London, New York and Cluj with other satellite offices around the globe.
· Find bugs before we’ve even written them! Work closely with the developers on your team to find the edge cases and missing scenarios before we begin building.
· Work as part of an agile team, taking ownership and responsibility for the work that you do. You will also participate in the running of the ceremonies.
· Be technical enough to learn and understand how the product works to the level of detail required to effectively test.
· Once we’ve hit our definition of done at the end of the sprint, run and own the process of cutting a release and signing off the release candidate. This includes proactively finding ways to improve the process.
· Own and manage the regression pack, ensuring it’s always up to date.
· Own and audit the test hardware, ensuring it’s all in working order and we have what we need to complete testing.
· Be part of the bigger picture. Share knowledge and experience with the wider QA community both in and out.
· Be proactive with our testing approach & champion for automation where appropriate.
· This is a predominantly a manual testing role; however, for the right candidate, there could be opportunities to automate.
Great if you have...
· Experience testing in multiple disciplines (e.g. mobile, web and/or physical hardware)
· Experience working in a dynamic agile environment, as part of an agile team.
· Experience working with Unix / Linux.
· Experience owning test strategies and test packs across a team or product.
Some tools we use:
· Testrail, Selenium, Appium, Protractor
· Puppet, Bamboo, MySQL
· Charles Proxy, HockeyApp, Postman