About Our Client
Our client believes finance matters to our society as much as energy to life and fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership. We humanize technology. We are passionate experts who provide the investment management and credit communities with innovative, user-friendly products which help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
We employ more than 1300 employees representing 40 nationalities spread throughout our offices in 14 countries. We believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
Our mission is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
We are transforming the financial services community which is in constant evolution. Like professional dancers we are experts in our field and are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world. With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users. We all work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
Tell us what your ambitions are, we will choreograph your career and take it to the next level!
The London IT team is looking to recruit a Manager, Corporate IT Northern Europe. The candidate will be an experienced, hands-on technical and team manager with experience of supporting technical infrastructure at an enterprise level whilst delivering effective and positive leadership to a small team. You will have a professional, “can-do” attitude whilst being willing to learn, adapt and contribute to a constantly changing environment to provide effective and timely, technical assistance to the internal user base.
You will have 5+ years, hands-on experience with enterprise level technologies along with 2+ years of leading small teams in a diverse and demanding technical environment. Experience of working with enterprise level software and hardware in a large, multi-site environment is a must.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
· Be directly responsible for the successful delivery of IT for the Northern Europe region.
· Be customer centric and passionate about providing the best possible service to internal users.
· Be willing to adapt and learn new technologies to provide the most appropriate technical solutions to the internal users and business.
· Be a leader with the ability to demonstrate a positive and supportive example to your team.
· Work collaboratively with other regional managers, departments and teams to deliver technical solutions globally as well as regionally.
· Be critical to the business, even if some tasks are trivial.
· Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2, 2016
· Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016
· Microsoft Lync 2013/Skype for Business 2015
· Microsoft Office 2013/2016
· Microsoft SQL Server
· VMware Enterprise Edition
· EMC/Pure SAN Infrastructure
· HP Blade Compute Technology
· HP Switching 1gb/10gb
· Juniper Firewalls
Experience with Linux & EMC Networker, a plus. Knowledge of deploying Windows 7/8/10 workstations and software packages is essential as well as O/S and MS Office application support. A good understanding of Ethernet networking is required and the ability to troubleshoot complex network issues will be expected.
· ITIL foundation required
· Technical certificates are desirable.