Vacancy Title : Tester
Location: Reigate, UK
Start Date: 15 September 2018 Duration: 1 year Salary:
Our client is a leading European IT solution services organisation with 4,700 staff. Headquartered in London, Our Client has offices in the UK (London), Europe and the Americas.
Supporting the full software lifecycle, we cover application development and management, testing, digital media, consulting services, infrastructure management and cloud services.
Industry-focused verticals are led by professionals who speak our customers’ language, designing services for clients, complemented by world class delivery. Our solutions transform systems, platforms and processes for the world’s leading brands in Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, Insurance, Media, Retail and Telecommunications.
• Perform analysis on requirements and raise clarification with business.
• Liaise with business and developer to agree on test coverage for the requirements
• Develop Test Plans-Approach, Testing types & prioritised to ensure project deliverables are met.
• Perform Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Performance, Exploratory, Migration and UAT.
• Perform regression and risk-based testing on all the existing features in TIA call center application before and after Oracle Forms Upgrade.
• Perform regressing and risk-based testing on all interfaces and 3rd party services.
• Raise defects for the discrepancies in JIRA and track it to closure.
• Actively participate in defect triage meetings and highlight issues/blockers in standup meeting and resolve them.
• Walkthrough test results with business and stakeholders for approval
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Testing APIs and backend app
• Scripting (ideally Groovy)
• SOAP UI, Postman or Jmeter
• SQL knowledge
• Fast learners
• Experience working with Agile tools like JIRA to communicate and understand work
• Writing technical design documentation using Atlassian Confluence or Lucidchart Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience of mentoring other testers would be beneficial
• The ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Experience with TIA
Offer and Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in an international environment.
• Career development opportunities.
• Competitive salary package.
Candidates will be required to complete full background screening before commencing employment, including UK Electoral Roll/Credit Check, Basic Disclosure Criminal Record Check and global sanction checks.