Vacancy Title : Frontend Developer
Location: Reigate, UK
Start Date: 15 September 2018 Duration: 1 year Salary:
Our client is a leading European IT solution services organisation with 4,700 staff. Headquartered in London, Our Client has offices in the UK (London), Europe and the Americas.
Supporting the full software lifecycle, we cover application development and management, testing, digital media, consulting services, infrastructure management and cloud services.
Industry-focused verticals are led by professionals who speak our customers’ language, designing services for clients, complemented by world class delivery. Our solutions transform systems, platforms and processes for the world’s leading brands in Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, Insurance, Media, Retail and Telecommunications.
• Delivering a complete front end application using Angular (latest version)
• Delivering a secure public facing xAPI using NodeJS (latest LTS version)
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Ensuring all solutions are developed to agreed architecture and security standards
• Ensuring a test driven focus on development, where all code has a full suite of automated tests (functional and non-functional)
• Coordinating and collaborating with the Motor, Home and Customer API teams,
Product teams, and the QA team to deliver work within agreed timescales To support the team’s growth and understanding of the Angular and NodeJS platforms.
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Deep knowledge of Angular and NodeJS development practices and common approaches
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Extensive knowledge of SCSS/CSS and Web frameworks
• Documenting the code inline using CompoDoc or other conventions
• Writing extensive unit tests using Jasmin (our current coverage is >95%)
• Creating and running e2e test suites for all components using Protractor and/or Cucumber.
• Experience working in and deploying to AWS
• Developing automated browser tests with BrowserStack
• Developing a Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline using Travis and Docker
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Experience working with Agile tools like JIRA to communicate and understand work
• Writing technical design documentation using Atlassian Confluence or Lucidchart
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience of mentoring other developers would be beneficial
• Build Tools - Jenkins, Maven
• Source Control – GIT
• The ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Offer and Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in an international environment.
• Career development opportunities.
• Competitive salary package.
Candidates will be required to complete full background screening before commencing employment, including UK Electoral Roll/Credit Check, Basic Disclosure Criminal Record Check and global sanction checks.