Vacancy Title : Backend Developer
Location: Reigate, UK
Start Date: 15 September 2018 Duration: 1 year Salary:
Our client is a leading European IT solution services organisation with 4,700 staff. Headquartered in London, Our Client has offices in the UK (London), Europe and the Americas.
Supporting the full software lifecycle, we cover application development and management, testing, digital media, consulting services, infrastructure management and cloud services.
Industry-focused verticals are led by professionals who speak our customers’ language, designing services for clients, complemented by world class delivery. Our solutions transform systems, platforms and processes for the world’s leading brands in Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, Insurance, Media, Retail and Telecommunications.
• Senior Java developer who works on both Client and Serve side tasks
• Understand and implement the project features based on an Architecture Design
• Test his code using both Unit and Integration tests
• Solve complex technical problems
• Review and enforce the quality of code written within the team.
Skills Required: Essential:
• Java 8
• Spring boot
• Ideally microservices/api experience
• Ideally Postgres DB experience
• Oracle DB
• jQuery, CSS/HTML
• Good understanding on the software design principles.
• Good communication skills and the ability to take part in both team debates as well as client discussions;
• The ability to work well as part of a team using the agile methodology; Very good command of spoken and written English
• Build Tools - Jenkins, Maven
• Source Control – GIT
• The ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Offer and Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in an international environment.
• Career development opportunities.
• Competitive salary package.
Candidates will be required to complete full background screening before commencing employment, including UK Electoral Roll/Credit Check, Basic Disclosure Criminal Record Check and global sanction checks.