Come join the our account development team and be surrounded by a powerhouse team of dynamic sales trailblazers, leading the charge in business development.
As a critical arm of our sales organisation, our BD team work across Sales and Marketing to lead our outcome-based sale, applying deep discovery and research in order to engage and inspire prospects towards the path of Digital Transformation, resulting in the highest quality, quantity and velocity of strategic pipeline.
Main areas of responsibility will involve:
- Growing the Technical Services Solutions and IT Consulting business and ensuring significant traction is gained
- Ensuring a sufficient pipeline of opportunities to deliver future revenue and targets
- Evaluating the existing customer base and identifying opportunities to cross-sell IT Specialist Solutions
- Collaborating with vendors and business units to increase activity and revenue
- Working in tandem with Marketing to ensure effective and on-brand activity through strong campaigns and initiatives
- Assessing viable and commercial qualification of opportunities and high-level specialist solution design
- Presenting customer proposals to include writing and costing
- Regularly identify areas within the Specialist Sales division which can be undertaken by in-house Account teams
- Liaising with the Vendor Management team to identity potential new areas of opportunity and leads.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record selling complex Managed Service offering to Corporate clients.
- Strong customer / supplier engagement at C / CXO level
- Encouragement through thought leadership and team training around specialism
- Awareness of new technologies apropos Ricoh`s business including specialism and applications
- Effective and creative presentation and writing skills
- Self-motivation and results-orientated with a positive, flexible and determined attitude
- Acute commercial acumen, including developing bids and pricing
- Solid awareness of the IT Services market in order to understand and assess viability of service offerings
- Good understanding of the impact of IT Services on customer businesses
- Alignment of companies UK`s services with customer long-term strategy, business growth and ultimate requirements
- Management of personal manufacture accreditations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation where career development is encouraged and rewarded.