Sales Executive – Managed IT Services
Our client believe finance matters to our client society as much as energy to life and fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership. They humanize technology. They are passionate experts who provide the investment management and credit communities with innovative, user-friendly products which help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
Currently with over 1300 employees representing 40 nationalities spread throughout our client offices in 14 countries, our client believe in mobility, diversity & team work. Their mission is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
Join the Movement
Our client are transforming the financial services community which is in constant evolution. Like professional dancers our client are experts in our field and are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world. our client make technology simple & accessible for our users.
Our client are looking for our new Senior Sales Executive to increase the Company's net revenue from a large clients installed base and new prospects from direct sales, win new revenue streams and net additional business from existing clients through effective sales, business development, relationship management and customer service.
What You Will Be Doing
· As a New Business Sales Consultant, you take responsibility to create, guide and direct new business development opportunities aligning to current business strategy
· Identify, articulate and execute new opportunities and business propositions
· Prepare and present detailed business cases to senior stakeholders
· Develop and provide data on markets, customer and competitor activity
· Work alongside our junior team members to ensure they have all the support, advice, tools and training to hit their targets
What You Will Be Good At
· Strong Sales negotiation and sales closing skills
· Significant experience in generating brand new business sales opportunities in Software Sales
· Demonstrable success in new business sales; you should have a proven track record of delivering growth within a complex client portfolio
· The ability to be innovative and creative where you can challenge conventional thinking and push the boundaries of established practise
What Our client Would Like You To Have
· Excellent analytical skills, so that you can devise and implement strategies to benefit both Advanced and the client
· positive and self-confident attitude
Some Of Our Key Benefits From Day One Are
· Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
· Generous commission scheme – able to earn bonuses up to 100 percent of your base
· Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
· Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
· Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
· Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
· Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
· Life insurance x 4 times salary
· Income protection insurance
· Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
· Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
· Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!
We are looking for determined Sales individuals who’d like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. This is a great chance someone with a few years sales experience to join a growing team with a strong culture of self-discipline and enthusiasm. You will generate, manage and close brand new business deals for us. You will be a key hire for our organisation and there will be endless opportunities for the right individual.