Helpdesk supervisor and operator
Our Client are a software company providing management solutions for the health and fitness industry. Our small helpdesk team provides support to a network of over one hundred clubs in the UK and Ireland. They are growing fast, and they wish to appoint a hands-on customer service supervisor with some experience of managing a helpdesk team. You would provide guidance and direction on customer service standards, performance and productivity. As a member of the team you would expect to be directly engaged in communication and problem solving across the network.
This an opportunity for an individual at an early stage in their customer service career to step up and advance within a company set to grow exponentially in next few years.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
• Being the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls.
• Logging service requests by telephone, fax and email.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
• Understand, identify and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for each service request and set expectation with customer.
• Prioritising urgent jobs.
• Escalate any complaints as required.
• Contribute to reducing levels of customer complaints.
• Compiling monthly statistics and reporting to the Directors.
• Promote customer feedback and surveys.
• Ad hoc administration duties.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• PC Literate and experienced using MS Office applications.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Ability to handle conflicting workloads and to work under pressure.
• Able to balance and prioritise workload to meet customer expectations.
• Good time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
They are based in Blackheath, South East London close to Blackheath main line railway station and buses. Regular hours are Monday to Friday 9:00-5:00.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion within the workplace. Our policy is to embrace the unique contribution that every individual makes, and to respect and nurture talent inside a culture of positive inclusion.
On equality, they aim to promote the talents of the individual - without discrimination on any grounds.
On diversity, they embrace difference, valuing the unique contribution of every individual and recognising the unique quality and strength of a diverse workforce.
On inclusion, they believe in mutual support and co-operation inside a culture that understands and values the unique opportunities offered by a diverse workforce.
They want to be an organisation where our clients and our employees – without exception - feel involved, respected and, above all, valued.
They are offering a salary between £26,000 and £28,000 and would be willing to discuss external training/further education should it help your career with us.