Our client is a price management and price optimisation SaaS company. Their mission is to help companies optimise the prices for everything they sell.
The cloud-based software empowers ecommerce companies to grow their businesses and get the optimal price for everything with “Explainable Artificial Intelligence”.
The company officially launched in October 2016 and has brought on leading ecommerce brands such as Figleaves, Ribble Cycles, Appliance House, Donaghy Bros and Cleverboxes as customers.
In February 2018, our client secured £500,000 seed investment from Mercia Fund Managers to support growth plans.
We are looking for an experienced self-driven Business Development Representative to join their Sales team. You will be responsible for generating interest and appointments. This is a very proactive role and will suit a person looking to stamp their mark on the company and further their career.
You will be proactively involved in targeted campaigns to generate appointments for the Sales Team. You will receive full system and product training for tools you will be using. You will need to have a good understanding of the capabilities of social media in business and disciplined use of their CRM system. A large proportion of the role is phone based, targeting pre-qualified companies.
• 2 years experience in Business Development
• Proven track record of achievement
• Experience using CRM systems
• Target driven
• Telesales experience
• Happy working in a Start Up environment
● Ability to learn quickly
● Offer value, value, value - to anyone who interacts with us.
● Speed rules - we focus on getting things done quickly.
● Give excellent support - to each other and their customers.
● An environment to grow - the perfect place to expand your skills, experience and career prospects.
● No question is a stupid question - we are empowered to dive straight into challenges.
Face-to-face interview with their Sales Director.
Demonstration of your capabilities.
Salary £30,000 OTE £40,000