Business Development Executive
Our client is the UK’s fastest growing marketplace for nightlife, connecting over 6,000 bars and nightclubs with our community of over 450k party-goers… They are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be involved in meeting nightclubs, bars, events and festivals and directly selling the wide variety of services Our client offers.
They are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, proactive and committed. You need to be highly organized, with strong sales skills and a likeable personality. This should be complemented by your they coming and professional manor towards clients and staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on an essential role in the growth of an exciting company.
• You will be part of the sales team and will be expected to generate leads and manage the whole sales process from identification to closing the sale
• Meeting nightclubs and bars directly selling to venue managers
• Telesales to venues, events and music festivals
• Building relationships and trust with potential clients
• Prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across assigned territories.
• Ensuring a reliable and effective sales process to venues
• Communicating with other members of the Our client team
• You will be expected to achieve financial objectives and sales targets
• Maintaining an adequate funnel of opportunities and accurately forecasting results
• Reporting to directors on a regular basis Knowledge & Skills:
• Must be able to understand the product set
• Knowledge of influencing and persuasion skills
• Knowledge of key selling principles
• Knowledge of the nightlife industry
• Must have strong written and verbal communication ability
• Knowledge of the latest technologies (Beneficial)
• Efficient in relevant software applications
• Must be able to handle high workload and prioritise tasks
• Must be a relationship builder, networker and team player
• Salary is £25,000 - £30,000 OTE up to £40,000. Basic salary is dependent on the skill sets and experience you have to date. Company car, phone, laptop and travel expenses are provided.
Salary is £25,000 - £30,000 OTE up to £40,000. Basic salary is dependent on the skill sets and experience you have to date. Company car, phone, laptop and travel expenses are provided.
This is a remote based position which requires 1 weeks training at our London office and fortnightly meetings thereafter. The successful candidate will be given a territory to cover (circa 100-150 miles) depending on their location but may need to travel outside of this area if required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year