Job Title: Global Head of Corporate IT
Salary: £75,000-£85,000 +bonuses
This role is to lead the Global Corporate IT Team, which is responsible for all aspects of the IT infrastructure within Our Client Corporate Offices. This includes Servers, Desktops / Laptops and corresponding end-user support, Email, Storage Arrays, Phone Systems, etc.
· Manage Our client’s global Corporate IT team to ensure a quality IT infrastructure across all Our client office locations.
· Act as a 24x7 escalation point for issues impacting Our client’s global IT infrastructure.
· Identify and implement projects and processes to improve service delivery.
· Manage global IT projects to ensure on time delivery of new technology solutions.
· Provide oversight of regional technology projects.
· Manage capacity planning for global corporate storage and compute requirements.
· Manage the IT integration of new company acquisitions.
· Manage relationships with consulting partners and hardware and software Vendors.
· Act as a mentor to regional heads of Corporate IT and their staff.
· Host monthly team meetings.
· Ensure weekly one on one meetings are conducted with regional corporate IT heads and perform annual personal development reviews.
· Manage the Corporate IT change control process and host weekly change control meetings.
· Work collaboratively with other Technology Management teams, including Hosted Infrastructure, Networking, Web Applications and Security.
· Work closely with the Technology Management financial controller to define and maintain the annual Capital and Operational Corporate IT budgets and ensure that financial targets are met.
· Act as the senior IT liaison between Corporate IT and the global finance teams.
· Due to the global nature of this position, travel to various local and global locations will be required from time to time.
This individual will have 10+ years providing IT services, preferably to financial institutions. A strong, broad technical background with 5+ years’ experience managing teams. Team building skills are essential along with experience delivering multiple mission-critical projects on time and on budget.
Due to the global nature of the job and the type of work undertaken by the Corporate IT team as well as unexpected outages, there will be times when long hours or out of hours work is required. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must for this role